“Be Bright, Eat Right Magic Show”
Monday 8 May 2017 at 9.30am (Juniors) & 11.15 (Seniors & Middles)
Be Bright, Eat Right Magic Show empowers children to make positive nutrition choices. Hilarious and full of audience interaction, the show also helps students to develop a positive relationship with healthy food and make smart food choices. Children will learn:
- The My Plate food groups
- Vitamins and Minerals – what are these?
- Which beverages are secretly loaded with sugar?
- Why drinking water is so important
- The importance of breakfast
- How to develop better snacking habits
We would really like all our children to attend.
Please fill in the permission slip sent home and return to your child’s classroom money box together with $3.50, by Wed 3 May 2017 (Term 2 Week 1).